For SEUG Job Posting Policies, please click here
June 19, 2019
Senior QAD Business Analyst
Available Date: Immediately
Location: Frisco, TX
function of the Senior QAD Business Analyst will be to provide project task
coordination, functional expertise and contribute to improvements and
enhancements for all internal systems. The Senior QAD Business Analyst will work
to implement new QAD EE installations and upgrades leading teams through the
planning ad successful execution of the project plan. The Senior QAD Business
Analyst will be responsible to meet with system owners and end users to define
business, financial, and operations requirements.
The Senior QAD
Business Analyst will work to determine technical and business solutions and
implement them in conjunction with other IT staff and functional business
units. The Senior QAD Business Analyst will work closely with consultant including
collaborating with onsite technical consultants and service providers to
completer the implementation of system solutions.
Business Analyst Education and Experience Requirements:
degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
years’ experience deploying and supporting the QAD ERP system in a
manufacturing or distribution environment
years’ experience with project management, analysis or programming of
- QAD EE
(ERP) project implementation team experience including other business
systems experience such as Eagle RF Express, Cyberquery, FACTIVITY, BI, or
- QAD Certification is a plus but not a requirement
The Senior QAD
Business Analyst must possess excellent knowledge of reporting software,
spreadsheets, flowcharts, graphs, and possess strong analytical skills. The Senior QAD Business Analyst must be able to work in a fast-paced, multifaceted, and
cross functional environment and ideally have significant experience interacting
with all types of end users, including executives.
is a global manufacturer of specialty medical products including a broad line
of medical devices for Interventional Radiology, Vascular Surgery,
Interventional Cardiology and Oncology. With over 800 employees worldwide.
Argon has manufacturing facilities located in Athens, TX, Wheeling, IL and
Rochester, NY. Argon’s brand is recognized for best-in-class products
that improve patient outcomes via percutaneous, image-guided procedures. https://www.argonmedical.com/about/our-company
are interested in hearing more about this position contact a
recruiter today at Justin.Melhado@argonmedical.com
or apply online www.argonmedicaljobs.com
June 3, 2019
QAD ERP Support Specialist
Available Date: Immediately
Location: Newport Beach, CA
- QAD ERP application end-user support and administration
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary focus will be to support Finance users of QAD ERP and other business systems as it relates to business processes.
- Provide functional and technical support to users of QAD ERP systems and other business applications in Finance, Manufacturing and Distribution.
- Responsible for ERP and business applications administration and security.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of Accounting concepts and business processes, including General Ledger Chart of Accounts and how it relates to ERP systems and business processes.
- General knowledge of other business processes in the areas Manufacturing and Distribution.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or other related degree
- 3 or more years of experience with administration and end-user support of QAD or other ERP systems
Email resumes to: QADSupport@amvac.com
May 30, 2019
Senior Programmer Analyst
Available Date: Immediately
Location: Open / Remote
The Senior Programmer Developer/Analyst will provide tier 2 helpdesk support for customers through a highly recognized QAD support service. Customers open tickets via email, portal or phone, and once the ticket is assigned, the Developer/Analyst is responsible for resolving the issue. The Developer/Analyst is expected to be able to manage multiple tickets at any time as this is a fast pace environment that offers an individual a challenging and rewarding role.
This position will require a customer-focused Programming/Development professional who will work for clients worldwide, utilizing problem-solving skills, communications, and a suite of hands-on technical skills. The ideal candidate will work remotely with clients and develop integration, custom reports, browsing tools, applications and data loading among other deliverables in the QAD space. The candidate will be called upon to provide critical knowledge to help each client achieve the highest ROI through the use of the system. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a technology field and 3 or more years of development experience with Progress are sought to fill this position. It is a plus if the candidate has not only strong technical skills, but also functional. The functional skills will support application issues (nontechnical) or questions reengineering processes within QAD.
The Candidate can live anywhere in the US or Canada, but must be currently eligible to work for any employer. Travel to client locations is minimal. This position will report directly to the Director of Customer Service.
Qualifications and Required skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business
- Minimum of three years of hands-on development experience using Progress.
- The ability to work independently and manage workload with minimal direction from management.
- An excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to relate to customers at all levels in oral and written formats.
- The ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in an independent manner.
- Must be a highly organized self-starter with an eye for detail who can maintain multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Key will be an entrepreneurial, flexible attitude with the ability to work well in ambiguous, changing situations and reprioritize work accordingly
Knowledge in the following areas a plus:
- QAD Enterprise Edition (EE)
- Reporting Framework
- QRF (forms)
- Sales Orders/Invoicing
Qualified candidates please forward resume to:
Laurie Nielsen, Solutions Business Recruiter: email@example.com
Do you have a passion for utilizing and applying ERP technology toward improvement of a customer’s business profitability and success? Would you thrive in a professional, driven consulting practice focused on delivering those strengths to its clients nationwide? Then the open full time consulting position with a premier QAD partner in the US would be a match for you. Candidates will join an outstanding organization and deliver implementation planning, execution, training and support to the new and established customer base. Qualifications found in the ideal candidate will include:
March 28, 2019
QAD MFG-PRO Consultant (Manufacturing, Distribution, Supply Chain)
Available Date: Immediately
Location: U.S. / Open
- QAD Manufacturing, Distribution or Supply Chain experience 3-5 years
Enterprise Edition/EE ideal, Standard Edition/SE a good second choice.
- Experience on an implementation or upgrade project desired and hands-on QAD experience required.
- Candidates will come from a manufacturing, supply chain or distribution background and have extensive knowledge of operational best practices, especially in the automotive or automotive provider sector.
- Needed is hands-on understanding of manufacturing business processes such as Material Requirements Planning/MRP, Work Order Processing, Inventory Control, Lot/Serial Tracking in addition to Sales Order and Purchase Order Processing. Experience in Advanced Repetitive functionality, Lean concepts and 21 CFR Part 11 Validation Requirements is a plus. Project Management experience is a plus.
- Home base can be any location in the USA providing you are close to a major US airport, but Midwest, Northeast or East Coast are strongly preferred. Need to travel will be anywhere from 50-80%, depending upon home city and project work.
- Candidates must have professional management-level communication skills with an ability to speak with C-level customers, Directors, Managers and diverse user groups about the software & implementation process.
- A Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, etc. from an internationally accredited university is required.
- Certifications in Six Sigma, Lean, cGMP, GDP, CCSP, APICS, 21 CFR Part 11 Validation, etc. strongly desired.
- Vertical expertise in Automotive, Life Science, Manufacturing, Electronics, CPG and or Food & Beverage desired.
- Professional demeanor to represent the company in all instances and to promote strong relationships with clients to continue and build business.
C Candidates should be eligible to work for any employer in the US. EOE.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to apply for the position.
February 7, 2018
Available Date: Immediately
Location: Suwanee, GA
The IT Manager is responsible for leading and managing the delivery of IT systems and services for the Company’s Information Technology department. The position combines leadership experience with technical expertise across a variety of technologies. The IT Manager is responsible for appropriate staffing, staff management, and performance management. This is a highly visible leadership role that will be responsible for, and partner with, assigned operational leaders in the delivery of IT customer experience with both implementations and support of warehouse and office environments.Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology Management or related field required.
Fully bilingual at the advanced, professional level, in English and Spanish.
Minimum of 4 years of previous ERP experience required
The IT Manager will have the following primary duties:
- Be the principal technology advisor to the CEO and CFO on all matters affecting the Company’s information technology-related matters.
- Manage and support QAD ERP system, EDI, scanners and other supporting infrastructure.
- Serve as the principal driver of technology-driven business process projects and develop and implement new technologies to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Align the Company’s IT infrastructure and solutions with the business’s strategic objectives, working closely with the Senior Leadership Team and cross-functionally to create and drive plans for the business’s future growth.
- Lead the Company’s analysis of needs and solutions for new systems from time-to-time including the preparation of RFPs.
- Select, implement, and optimize technology to streamline internal operations and help optimize strategic benefits.
- Be very focused on leveraging technology for process efficiency projects.
- Support integration activities surrounding mergers, acquisitions, including as may relate to the parent company’s systems.
- Direct IT governance processes to ensure internal alignment, proper priority setting and communication of IT project progress and change control.
- Effectively manage IT capital and expense budget in support of Company goals with a focus on IT spend in areas that continue to drive Company profitability while maintaining a secure, stable environment.
- Monitor changes and advancements in technology to provide strategic advice on how the Company can gain significant competitive advantage (including warehouse distribution technologies).
- Ensure the Company’s IT operations and infrastructure and adhere to industry recognized process, security, and disaster recovery compliance standards.
- Establish the IT department’s goals and objectives and measure / report progress.
- Oversee the technological infrastructure to ensure optimal performance and uptime.
- Mentor and develop IT staff across multiple locations responsible for hybrid WAN / LAN, VOIP phone systems, and Microsoft Active Directory network services and infrastructure.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, etc.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
The IT Manager will be experienced leading in rapidly changing environments and will have a majority of the following experience:
- Minimum 10 years of IT management experience; at least 5 years in a senior management leadership role.
- 5-10 years of ERP experience in a distribution/manufacturing environment is critical.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred; MBA and/or MS in Computer Science a plus.
- 5 years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
- Experience managing, administrating, integrating and separating multiple ERP systems is necessary for this role.
- Working knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, Core Switching/Routing, SAN,
Virtualization, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery.
- Experience in and desire to lead Company’s efforts to drive technology-related process efficiencies; desire to drive overall business
performance through technology.
- Experience in requirements gathering, designing, developing, and implementing web-enabled and mobile e-commerce solutions.
- Experience in co-location and cloud solution migration experience.
- Experience executing IT requirements to facilitate Company mergers and acquisitions.
- Cyberquery experience is preferred for this role.
- Proven understanding of business and predictive data analytics and KPI reporting.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Project Manager (CPM) certification is a plus.
- Travel – approximately 15%.
The IT Manager will also possess the following characteristics:
- Performance-driven leadership style with demonstrable experience personally driving or influencing successful results.
- Comfort with rapidly-changing technology situation (i.e., warehouse distribution technologies) and additional platforms
(i.e., from acquisitions, divestitures, separations).
- Low-ego personality capable of building a successful, high-performing team with a desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to navigate from the Company’s current state but with sufficient vision to understand the full potential of how technology
may transform the way the business operates in the future.
The IT Manager will report to the Chief Financial Officer, and manage a multi-site IT team including resources with the parent company in Monterrey, Mexico.
ABOUT CME WIRE AND CABLE, INC.Qualified candidates please forward resume to:
CME is reinventing how cable and wire is sold in today's global market. CME's products are carefully planned to ensure that new and existing customers receive personalized attention. With our core focus on up-lifting prompt service, CME insures that customers have what they need today by supplying high quality products, making our customers better prepared for tomorrow.
Alex Heckmann c/o CME Wire: alex.heckmann@CMEWire.com